Business Development Director, Financial Intermediaries – Investment Management
£100k + Bonus (£260k OTE) & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with arguably the UK’s most progressive and entrepreneurial Investment Management house.
The intermediary proposition is 2nd to none and gives you to tools to engage with IFA’s.
In line with ambitious growth plans, they are seeking to recruit an experienced BDM from the investment management sector who brings established intermediary connections along with a track record of success in engaging with and securing assets.
- Create long term business partnerships with UK based Intermediaries.
- Be able to articulate the full range of investment services in a compelling manner.
- Achieve personal objectives in line with corporate objectives.
- Demonstrate good investment knowledge.
- Have an understanding of the tax and operational structures used by Intermediaries, eg, Pensions, ISAs, Bonds, GIA’s, Trusts and Platforms.
- Act in a professional and compliant manner at all times.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK intermediary market.
- Good investment knowledge, both general and product.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of, and ability to work within, the compliance environment.
- You must have at least 5 years experience operating in the retail financial services environment with specific exposure to the UK intermediary market.
- Business Development
- Investment Management
- Intermediary network