£60-80k + plus leading commission of 27bps on all AUM secured
Our client is an award-winning independent investment management company providing a bespoke, personal service for Individuals, Charities, Trusts and Institutions. In line with ambitious growth plans, they are seeking to recruit experienced BDMs from the investment management sector who bring established intermediary connections along with a track record of success in engaging with and securing assets across the Midlands.
- Head of Intermediary Sales
- Head of Managed Portfolio Service
- Promote the company and its services to Financial Advisers within the Midlands region broadly to include:
- A1 – M40 corridor: north of the M25 up to Birmingham
- To include Birmingham and Wolverhampton
- North of Birmingham: west of the A1 broadly up to Stoke
- Provide a focus on the Managed Portfolio Service while seeking opportunities for the full range of company services.
- Maintain strong long-term relationships with supporting advisers maintaining business and developing new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the overall sales and marketing activity of the Financial Intermediaries team.
- Coordinate and develop sales and marketing activity to Financial Advisers for the region.
- Provide service excellence to existing and potential supporters.
- Focus on sales of MPS services – platform based model portfolios and direct custody portfolios.
- Create and facilitate pitching opportunities for other teams including Private Client, Charity and Fund teams.
- Identify other professional introducers within the region
- Contribute to and help implement the strategic marketing plan.
- Maintain the company CRM.
- Accounts to be tiered using the team segmentation tiering structure.
- Support due diligence and reporting requirements.
- Contribute to the broader development of the company marketing strategy and implementation.
Networking and Events
- To be a lead ambassador for the company within the region at conferences and networking events and organise and contribute to company investment seminars and presentations.
- Manage and develop third party relationships within the region i.e. Platforms or tax wrapper providers.
Must bring a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a similar fund management sales role.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a large network of existing IFA contacts in the region.
- have experience in a sales or relationship management role.
- be highly proactive and motivated.
- be able to organise their time effectively.
- be highly team orientated.
- Industry-related professional qualifications preferred
- £60k – £80k negotiable on experience
- Market leading commission – 27bps on all AUM brought secured (annual target guide c.£20 million)
- Benefits including share purchase scheme