Chartered Financial Adviser – Boutique Wealth Manager, London and SE
Client book available along with excellent £remuneration
Our client is an award-winning boutique wealth manager that offers independent financial planning and investment management expertise nationally. They deliver a personal service to their clients built upon dedication to customer service which enabled enduring relationships and gained them outstanding recognition.
Underpinning this success is a focus upon the support and development of their Advisers ensuring that they have the tools they need to build their career and ensure the continued best in class service to their clients.
Armed with major investment capital, our client is now implementing an ambitious 5-year plan that will see current AUM grow 10-fold realised both through acquisition and organic means. In line with this, they are ready to speak to ambitious and talented Advisers based within the London and SE.
Advisers work within ‘pod’ teams providing the client with comprehensive support whilst enabling Advisers to service a large book thereby uncapping earning potential. Advisers will be provided with significant client banks to begin their journey with the firm with structured support thereafter to grow target books of £50m FUM.
- Arranging meetings with clients
- Undertaking in-depth reviews of their financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to their requirements.
- Risk analysis.
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Designing financial strategies.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Reviewing and responding to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Communicating/networking with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers.
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation informing clients of changes that may affect them.
- Producing financial reports.
- Meeting all regulatory aspects of the role.
Qualifications, experience and attitude
- Chartered/Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning, or currently working towards Chartered status.
- Demonstrable expertise in the delivery of financial planning services with a specific focus on client service/relationship building.
- Ability to seek out and identify opportunities to grow FUM (alongside company support structure).
- Energy, drive and ambition – our client seeks Advisers who will enthusiastically contribute to the growth plan.
- Collaboration, development and change – you will enjoy considerable career growth opportunities as the business transforms so it is, therefore, important that you are collaborative, are committed to continuous professional development and that you embrace change.
Business development strategy
You will be supported in the development of your client book by a comprehensive strategy including the following methods:
- Existing clients – client networking and advocates.
- Intergroup Referrals – Group general insurance and in-house mortgage advice provide referral opportunities.
- Professional introducers – contributes up to one-third of new business per year supported by the company BDD.
- Lead Generators – search engine generated leads.
- Acquisition – Advisers inherit the existing client banks of retiring Advisers purchased by the business.