Up to £55k plus bonus
Our client, a highly successful and respected Investment Management company, was established 20 years’ ago to provide the founders and their families with an investment management service that suited their requirements and expectations. The company now proudly manages over £14bn of AUM sourced through both intermediated and private client channels and they provide a broad suite of services including Discretionary Investment Management, Wealth Management, Family Office and Charity/Trustees.
In tune with the company’s founding principles, the leadership continues to personally invest alongside their clients underlining their confidence in their methods and commitment to long-term trusted relationships.
They have created a hardworking yet fun working culture and, while large enough to provide security and great career opportunities, they are small enough to recognise individual performance and see that it is rewarded.
- Contribute to the daily management of portfolios and implementation of investment strategy.
- Help communicate investment views both internally and externally.
- Day-to-day monitoring, management and administration of the company funds and models.
- Execute trades as required on behalf of the funds and models.
- Take responsibility for detailed analysis of specific sectors and asset classes and providing clear, concise and reasoned recommendations to the investment team.
- Produce data, with background analysis, written or oral, upon request to help in the production of reports and presentations for the team and for marketing requirements.
- To assist relationship managers and the intermediary sales team answering investment-related client queries.
- Contribute to the production of quarterly client reports.
- Numerical accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong demonstrable experience of research and analysis within the investment management sector with supporting economic and financial markets knowledge.