Our client is a successful privately-owned discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. They have a dynamic, inclusive, and sociable culture where fun and career dedication sit comfortably.
This a position suited to an experienced Paraplanner able to demonstrate a background of providing high-level technical paraplanning including the production of cash flow models and high-quality suitability reports.
Reporting to the Head of Paraplanning, key responsibility includes:
- Analyse client information and existing investments/policies.
- Tax calculations
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers.
- Write complex suitability reports.
- Cash flow modelling.
- Review and document procedures and workflows.
- Liaise with clients and attend client meetings where required.
- Point of contact for technical queries.
- Assisting with training colleagues
Experience and qualifications
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and understanding of all financial products.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a paraplanning role.
- Confident IT skills; experience of Curo, FE Analytics and Voyant advantageous.
- Have a good attention to detail and natural problem-solving skills.
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing – confident in dealing with HNW clients and professional connections as required.
- Be able to deal with a fast pace and high-pressure workload and need to not be afraid to challenge.
- Level 4 diploma qualified (minimum) and ideally working towards Chartered status.
- Base salary of £30,000-£45,000
- Generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection and death in service).
- Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period.