£60 – £150k+ plus bonus, benefits, and equity
Our client, a highly successful overseas wealth manager, has recently established a UK base and aims to deliver an ambitious strategy including growth plans that will see 20 Financial Advisers (Private Client Directors) hired this year alone and an AUM of £2 billion built in three years.
They are creating a modern client-centric ‘disruptor’ offering underpinned by excellence in performance and service. To deliver this, they seek only the very best financial planning professionals who bring charisma, energy, entrepreneurism, and dedication: those ready to roll their sleeves up and engage in the development of both the strategy and the proposition.
In return, they offer a leading remuneration package and an inclusive, enjoyable business structure in which those hired will share in the rewards of the success that they are contributing to. They believe rewards should be experienced financially but also in wellbeing and professional development.
PCDs will be home-based with regional hubs to be established as the business develops. They will benefit from a centralised support team (dedicated support for those with large client books), Paraplanning, and business development support.
Experience, skills, personality, and qualifications
- Significant demonstrable experience as a qualified Financial Adviser.
- A high-performing track record with an accent upon building and maintaining HNW clients.
- Drive, entrepreneurialism, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Advisers seeking the opportunity to further develop their career and earning capacity within a supportive and progressive environment.
- Level 4 qualified – support will be provided for Advisers to achieve Chartered status.
- Salary – £60k – £150k+ based on demonstrable ability to generate fees.
- Bonus – x3 salary validation then 33% of total revenue.
- Buy-out – On leaving the business PCDs will be paid 150% of ongoing fees.
- Equity – available for those joining the business in the next year.
- Benefits package