£85-95k plus bonus and benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced and capable Financial Planner to join one of the most widely recognised and respected wealth management companies in the UK with a history dating back over 200 years, they enjoy multi-generational relationships with some of the most sophisticated HNW/UHNW clients.
This is an exciting time for the Financial Planning team with significant growth plans underway and excellent scope for building book amongst the company’s large existing client base.
The role holder will be expected to engage with and build strong working relationships with the large Investment Manager population and develop external networks in order to grow and service a lucrative client book.
- Build and develop trusted relationships with Investment Manager colleagues.
- Plan, implement and execute the annual Business Plan in line with agreed targets aimed at growing a significant client book.
- Provide suitable, tailored, and personalised advice to both existing and new private clients delivering an excellent financial planning service and experience.
- Develop external introducer networks.
- Achieve and maintain professional competence and qualifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to deal proactively and enthusiastically with colleagues, Investment Manager colleagues and with HNW/UHNW clients.
- Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes effectively.
- Strong technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions.
- An accomplished communicator, able to present, influence, coach and advise.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in practising financial planning.
- Level 6 Chartered (or near to).