£60-90k plus excellent bonus and benefits
Our client is one of the most widely recognised and respected Wealth Management companies with a history dating back over 200 years and Assets under management of nearly £50bn. This is an exciting time for the Financial Planning team with only a small percentage of the company’s clients currently receiving planning services. Significant scope for growth is therefore projected nationally and, in line with this increasing workload, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Planner to join the team in Winchester.
• Build and develop trusted relationships with Investment Managers and with existing company clients to deliver excellent financial planning services and experience.
• Work within the context of an agreed business plan.
• Provide suitable, tailored and personalised advice to the client and in line with company advice and control policies.
• To plan, implement and execute the annual Business Plan in line with agreed targets.
• To maintain and develop existing client relationships through excellent service.
• To build close working relationships with company Investment Managers and work with them to provide financial planning services to existing clients.
• To deliver wealth advice in accordance with company advice and control/compliance/risk policies.
• Achieve and maintain professional competence and qualifications in line with company standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven ability to deal proactively and enthusiastically with Investment Manager colleagues and with HNW/UHNW clients influencing and steering where required to achieve the most appropriate outcomes.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively.
• Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience heading to Chartered status or chartered and Level 4 qualified.
A comprehensive package includes an attractive mechanical bonus (10% of new and existing revenue), Pension scheme (10%), DIS (x10), share save & share incentive plan and Private medical cover.